Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter













The girls Easter baskets.



Lovey, Sittre Paige,
the bunny cake and Pops



The camera hog.
My handsome husband and beautiful girls.





The SISTERS.
Here are some of our Easter pictures. The girls were beautiful in their dresses made by my awesome Aunt Debra. We had a wonderful Sunday and even left Stella in the nursery so we could worship. Jared and I really wanted to be able to sit in church, after nearly 3 months of not being able to go, and just worship. Plus its a lot easier to let the second one go.....I mean, that sounds horrible but with Sittre Paige we were so cautious and always wanted to have our eyes on her and I guess you just know with the second one that they are fine and your just in the other room if they need you but we still missed her and ran to get her after church was over. Actually I ran to get her after the message, didn't make it all the way but maybe next week. Anyway, we hunted eggs all day, had a great Easter lunch and ate the "bunny cake" that Pops and Lovey helped Sittre Paige make. Supposedly my mom made my brother and I this cake every Easter but I can't seem to remember it??? Sorry mom. But I trust that you say you made it with us? It was good, and we just had a day of family time which was much needed during this very busy time in our life. Hope everyone had a lovely Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful and their dress are so pretty too. I also love their initials hanging on their baskets. You are so creative! What is Stella's middle name?

    ReplyDelete