Friday, October 8, 2010

What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.

Okay, seriously, I had to sneak this blog. Jared begged me not to do it, but I had to. Its my blog. Not to mention, I am one proud wife! My husband won the 2010 Leadership Award for U.S. Pipe. He is so amazing and derserving of this prestigious award! He works so hard for our family and for his job. He has been with this company for almost 11 years now, and has worked so hard to get where he is at!
This is what the award says in case you care:

Customer Service
Employee of the Year

Leadership Award
Jared Jones
For the Customer Service Team Member that demonstrates the Greatest level of Continuous Commitment to the Mission and Vision of U.S. Pipe Customer Service.
2010
Wow. So proud, so very very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment