Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh my word

Oh my word, what is wrong with me and my blogging??!! I don't know, I guess life. Yep, life has gotten in the way of my regular updating of the blog. Well, I will catch up since January and then hopefully be back on track of keeping my blog current. Hopefully. Have fun.
One of the million snow days we had this past winter. The girls had a blast in the snow. Sittre Paige got to ride a horse when one of our friends had a birthday party at the farm. She was beyond excited and is looking forward to doing this again!
At the zoo on this rainy day, riding the carousel. This was another friends birthday party. The girls also got to pet a snake!!
Just a picture with my Sittre Paige. The sweetest child on the planet. I don't deserve her.


The girls opening their Valentine's gifts, they got some little goodies and then shared the "moon dough". Which is really cool actually, I mean completely messy, but we have only played with it outside so there is no real clean-up for mommy. Its sort of like playdoh but softer and flakier??

Valentine's Day flowers from their daddy. They will always get flowers from their daddy. On a side note, we were in our pj's.

My baby Stella turned 2!! How sad. We had her party at Pump It Up where she could jump her little heart out!


We celebrated her 2 yr old party with a minnie mouse theme. I am still in shock of the past 2 years, it seems like yesterday when I heard her first cry. She came into this world at 34 weeks and only 4 pds! She completely amazes me everyday, I love her attitude and how both my girls are complete opposites, its way more fun that way!


Most everyone who reads this blog knows that my sweet daddy was suddenly put into the hospital one day and diagnosed with Gullian-Barre syndrome. Haven't heard of it? Goggle it, it will scare you to death. Long story made short, its a temporary paralysis that attacks the nervous system. My dad woke up one morning with tingling in his feet and within less then 24 hours was completely numb in his feet and ankles and it was moving up his body. He was put in ICU for around 21 days I think? It was a long time, this picture was actually taken before he lost feeling his hands and arms. We prayed so hard that God would allow this syndrome to be over quick and my dad was even able to dodge being put on a ventilator, which most people with G-B have to have. He has had a long month of physical therapy with learning how to walk again and building his strength back. I think hospitals always put life into perspective and make you realize the truly important things in life, one which is family. I was very scared I was going to lose my dad and I thank God for his healing.


Circus time. I've said it before, I will say it again, I hate the circus, biggest waste of time on Earth! But when the school goes, we go. Eww.


Okay so January and February, and a little bit of March seem a little boring? We have quite a bit coming up with my brother graduating college in April, SP's dance recital and end of school in May, then my cousins wedding in June with both the girls being flowergirls, then summertime and then my 1st baby goes to KINDERGARTEN in August!!! Do you think I am going to have a heart attack??!!! Yep, pretty sure this will be a week where all I do is cry.

Be back soon.



1 comment: