Sunday, April 10, 2011

Exciting Weekend

Well, this weekend was a little exciting for the Joneses. Well, I guess for Sittre Paige the most. She has been begging the past 2 weeks to get her ears pierced, and I'm not gonna lie, it was me who had the problem with it. Because I just knew it would hurt (only for a minute) but I still didn't want her in pain. This past Saturday (Jared with me) we took her to Claire's and just went for it, she was SO excited, she picked out Hello Kitty earrings and as you can see from the pictures there were some tears involved but once she saw the earrings in her ears she was jumping up and down. I have been cleaning them religiously to avoid infection but she loves them so much and she was so ready for her first pair of earrings!!


Stella and I giving sis a pep talk First Ear (look at her face in this one and then check out the second ear picture)
Second ear was a little out of control as you can tell from her face (we almost left with just one ear pierced)
All done and pumped about her new earrings!

On Sunday, Sittre Paige and Jared were on their way out the door headed to a birthday party and she turns around to tell me bye and says that her tooth hurts. I said let me look at it. We have known for a while now that her two bottom teeth are loose, well today one of them was just hanging by a thread so I took her to the bathroom and gave it a few tugs and it was out!! My first baby has lost her first tooth! Pretty sad day to me. (pictures to come soon)

She practically grew up right before my eyes this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Shut up....now! No way is that baby already getting pierced ears and losing teeth?? Stop it! Make them not grow up so fast! Tell her she looks beautiful with her new earrings!

    ReplyDelete