Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Fun

Fall is here! You can feel it in the air! I think I am going to say this is my favorite time of year......yeah it is. There is just something about wind blowing your hair, leaves falling off the trees, the smell of wood burning from fireplaces, wearing jackets, sitting outside with a blanket watching SP ride her bike and even turning my dial from air to heat in my car, I love it!!!! This past week Stella enjoyed a playdate with just her friends, Clara and Mattie, and then we went to Homestead Hollow in Springville. Which I guess is really just a outdoor craft festival with great food. We had great family time and got a much-needed pumpkin sign for our front yard. Fall decorations are up and we are spending as much time outside as possible!

At Homestead Hollow, just finishing up some good food.

Our pumpkin sign for our front yard, SP picked it out.

SP was dying to have a real pumpkin, the fake yard sign would not please her so her daddy bought the DIVA one.

my precious family. thank you Lord for allowing me to be a wife and mother. Truly I feel so unworthy to hold these positions.



Stella's friend, Clara came to visit this past week and the girls had some much fun together. They played so good together, just extremely pleasant babies.


Can anyone say......teething???


This is Stella's other friend, Mattie. The girls love to go walking around Trussville and the Trussville Antique Mall. Sittre Paige is in school when we go walking so this makes for an easy trip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment