Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All she wants to do is DANCE, DANCE

Will somebody please get this girl some MUSIC!!???! Its official, Sittre Paige started dance class a couple weeks ago and we haven't been able to get her to sit still since. She is shaking that hinny 24/7! We laugh so hard at her coordination, because well, lets just call her a "free spirit". I am nervous about her class though, she is in the 4-5 yr old class, and she doesn't actually turn 4 until November, so she could possibly look like she can't keep up? Jared thinks I'm a nerd and who cares? But I would rather her look awesome in the 3-4 yr class then look like a goob in the 4-5 yr class?? Am I making sense? Okay, I'm over worrying about that, here are some pics from her first night going to dance class. Jared took her and he said he was the only dad/male in the building, what a great dad!! (Although he complained, he said it was interesting listening to all the lady gossip going on.............and then said all women are freaks)



Showing off her dance bag, she is loving carrying this thing around.


Had to post a picture of my bald-baby Stella......still no hair but still more precious everyday. There is some fuzz, if you look really close! She turns 8 months on the 29th. We have had a major accomplishment, she is finally in her crib!! After 8 months in our bedroom, in a pack-and-play, I come home one night to find my husband has laid her to sleep in her own room. I did want to strangle him, but truly it was the only way she was going, he had to do it. This would not have worked if it had been left up to me. I missed her the first couple of nights and then realized the awesome sleep I was getting due to the fact that I am not being woke up at all hours of the night by her "talking". Nonetheless, the girl is stinkin amazing, wonderful baby.

Sittre Paige and Daddy

1 comment: