Saturday, September 12, 2009

School Day, School Day

Okay, I posted a blog back to back, but hey I actually had some down time so why not? Well, Sittre Paige started K3, I am okay with this, I teared up a couple times her first day, it was just a bittersweet feeling. She is now going to be in school for the next, 15 years. Of course, she can't get enough of it and asks me everyday if she can go to school. I don't see this happening alot as she gets older. she goes on tuesday and thursday from 9-2, which gives me great time to spend with the baby. I am excited about her learning, making new friends, and trying to stay on the green light. Yes, the discipline system is the red light- green light. Red of course means, she didn't have such a great day, and green means she is doing what she is suppose to. As of right now she has remained on the green, but my dad has informed me that when she does happen to get on the red light to not be too upset since, in his words, "I owned the red light". Again dad, I apologize for being a social child.



First Day of K3, she was ready to start posing for the camera. When she got in the car after her first day I asked what she did that day, and she responded ever so excitedly...."we played and went to the POTTY.....they have red, blue and purple POTTY MOM!" I am assuming these are the colors in the bathroom??? I don't know for sure but apparently she enjoyed her bathroom break.



With her backpack and lunchbox. we love pink.


another pose

This was her "Meet the Teacher Day" We went to meet her teacher Mrs. Ashley. She is so super sweet and Sittre Paige says she is beautiful! She got to meet some of her classmates this day and they made ladybug cookies and played with playdoh. Her class theme is "ladybugs". I signed up for Head Room Mom.....I know I am a dork, I can't help it.



On Labor Day, we went to visit our friends Lauren and John and have lunch, they got married in April and they now live in Prattville. We decided it would be a good day to visit the newlyweds. It was nice to talk with my best bud in person and not over the phone. I think we could talk for days!! She took these pictures of the girls in the collage. I personally think she is missing her calling and should totally be a photographer. She is an amazing picture taker. We had such a great time with them, I miss her so much and wait for the day she is back in Birmingham....fingers crossed.


On our way down to Prattville, we stopped by Peach Park and got some ice cream and enjoyed the outdoor swings. Stella also got her first taste of banana ice cream.....she almost took my hand off.

Swinging with my baby.

This is Stella in Sunday School, just thought I would post a picture of the princess in her sweet dress.

2 comments:

  1. SP looks like she is on the red carpet with that pose! They are both so adorable. We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Kristen ... You are so sweet. You're so encouraging and such the best best friend! :) Love you and your whole family! :) Please come back anytime!! I'll keep SP entertained and John can be in awe of sweet little Stella! :)

    ReplyDelete