Saturday, September 12, 2009

Goodbye Summer

Well, summer is over and personally I couldn't be more excited about fall, leaves changing colors, Alabama football and pumpkins and some good feeling weather! I posted some pictures of things we did in August to wrap up our summer. Enjoy~

Okay, this is a preview of Halloween, we still haven't decided for sure, but as of right now Stella will be a flower. Sittre Paige is still up in the air of what she wants to be?? Of course whatever she will be it will be MAJOR girly. So I can almost bet she will be some sort of princess, shocker I know.



Stella hanging out in her stroller, she was about 7 months here.

This was a random Friday night hanging out with my brother and his girlfriend, Bre. My brother often feels I neglect him now that I have children so I have to show him some love every once in a while. oh how i love him.



This was at a birthday party for one of Sittre Paige's friend, super cute, at the Trussville Playstation and this is Jared trying to teach her to putt-putt. We are thinking she doesn't really understand the concept of this game due to the fact she carries her ball to the edge of the hole and then proceeds to knock it in......sometimes.


Here are the girls hanging out at home one day, Stella is 6 months here. Sittre Paige loves to hold Stella.



This was the Princess Dance camp she attended for a week at Beverlys. This was the deciding factor that she will dance in the fall. She absolutely enjoyed herself so much, we had a blast watching her.


Princess Dance Camp again


Sister Love


We took Sittre Paige to see Beauty and the Beast play at the Leeds Theater and Art Center. It was a great play, she very much enjoyed watching Belle and then being able to meet her.


Jared and the girls, well Stella showing off her cute bloomers

These are the girls cousins, Jareds sisters kids, Cory, Brady, and Abby. They live in Ohio and when they come to visit Sittre Paige gets extremely excited. She loves them so much, we only wished they lived closer.


Best Buds.


Stella

And last but not least, Jared turned 30 this summer. He was totally okay with turning this age, didn't even phase him. And why would it? He has 3 girls who love him more than he can ever imagine!


Okay, well theres the last of our summer, Sittre Paige started K3, which calls for another blog soon, so I will try to get on that! She did some major posing for the camera on her first day.
Stella is close to 8 months old!!! I can't understand where the time went?? She is trying so hard to crawl, we are constantly on the floor with her trying to help, she is in that stage where she has one leg propped up and is rocking back and forth so she is close. The question is, am I ready for her to be doing this and getting into everything??
Other than that I happen to be very excited about September 25th. This is my 5 year anniversary to my Jared. I plan to write a very sappy blog about my man so if you want to barf stay tuned!

ROLL TIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment