Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lately

Okay here are just a few random pictures hanging around on my camera. Just things that have been going on lately.








This is a picture for Ms. Connie, someone who actually reads my blog!!! A few posts back I wrote about Sittre Paige running into a counter and us having to go to the doctor. I didn't post any pictures at the time and said I would but never did. Ms. Connie reminded me that I still had not posted the pictures of that day. So this is the "after" picture, after SP's gash was glued together. Thank you for reading my blog Ms. Connie!!!





Here was a picture of us waiting for the Dr. to take a look and examine the damage. We would soon have a choice of 2 stitches or glue. I opted for the glue and it stuck perfectly. Thank the Lord.



Sittre Paige's dvd collection. I just feel it has become out of control so I took a picture. I have actually been looking for a storage unit thing of some sort so I carry this picture around to remind me how many dvd's she has. Not to mention the other dvd's that hang out in the car. Spoiled is a good word for this picture.



My sorority, ZTA, turned 100 yrs old at the University of Alabama and they had a "Wine and Cheese" banquet one Friday night so we packed up our stuff and had a girls night. It was awesome to see some old sorority sisters and other almuni. I am so proud of this sorority and what it has meant to me. It was a season of my life that helped me grow as a person. I had an absolute blast at UA and would say majority was due to this sorority and the amazing friends it brought into my life.



This is a glimpse inside the ZTA house. We had many meetings in this room.




This is where I ate everyday. This was the ZTA dining room. Usually not every meal but certainly once a day. I can't even tell you how many laughs took place in the room. I look at this room and so many memories flood my mind I wouldn't even know where to begin. Such a special place.



me, Lauren, Ashley (The Rush Chairman the year I pledged the sorority) and Caris at the banquet. Such a fun night with my girlfriends!



The girls opening their Easter cards from their Aunt Lauren. They are so lucky, SP got 5 bucks and thought she ruled the world. Thank you Aunt Lala for spoiling my children!!



Us playing outside one day. There is a mix of pink sand and water in the pool if you were wondering what that gunk is. Too pretty to be inside lately.



My awesome friend Caris. I got to spend a lot of time with her one weekend. So thankful!!! I miss her everyday.



Sittre Paige at the "Wee Folks" Children's Theater at the BJCC with her 3k class. She got to sit right in front of the stage.



This is the beautiful Kerry, Jared's cousin, who is getting married the first weekend in June and Sittre Paige is the flower girl.



This is my friend Bonnie's little girl, Maci Rose, who turned 2. The girls had a great time at her birthday party and I am thinking I might borrow that outfit for Stella next January!! Too cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment