Saturday, June 5, 2010

We got this

We got this down pat. Sittre Paige was a flowergirl for the 3rd time friday night and had a blast. She is such a little diva. We went to get her hair done and she loved having curly hair, she also loved someone pampering her! It was a beautiful wedding and very stress free. I was able to really enjoy watching her. The other 2 weddings she has been in were my very best friends and I was in those with her. So not only did I have to make sure she was doing the right thing, I had to make sure I was doing the right thing as well. I got to sit back and just watch this time. That was nice. Congratulations Kerry and Danny!!!!

Yes, that is gum in her mouth.

She started being silly but this is actually one of my favorite pictures. I loved her headpiece!
Taking a trip down memory lane. This was the 2nd time she was a flowergirl in Caris' wedding, August 1, 2009.

First time flowergirl! Lauren's wedding, April 4, 2009. Sittre Paige looks so young here!!

Thank you Kerry, Lauren and Caris for inviting my daughter into your weddings!!! She has enjoyed every moment! I appreciate you three allowing my daughter a moment to shine!!!
We get to have a 4th go-round next summer when my cousin Kaitlin gets married! Stella will make her flowergirl debut in this one as well. Should be extremely interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Can I come to Kaitlins? I really want to see Stella in this wedding. Could make wedding history! :) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete