Monday, August 22, 2011

Party of 5

Party of 5? You guessed it, we are expecting our 3rd BABY!! We are thrilled and overjoyed and scared and anxious all wrapped up in one big package :)

I am officially 10 weeks, and ready to be out of the 1st trimester because my energy level has been, well, NONE. I am so tired and just muddle throughout the day, praying for when the clock says 8pm and then fall asleep before my head even hits the pillow. I haven't gotten sick with my pregnancies just want to fall into a deep sleep the 1st trimesters.

So far this pregnancy has started out just like the last 2. I feel the exact same way I felt with my baby girls. Although, I have noticed my hips seem to be spreading alot faster than they did with the girls????? Could this mean boy??? We will NOT patiently wait to find out the gender, as we do cheer for some blue in our household, we are thankful for whatever God has decided to give us. Even though Jared has threatened to move out if we are blessed with another bundle of pink :)

We have nailed down the boy name to Slade Michael and I am not allowed to discuss girl names until we "officially" find out what we are having!

Okay there you have it, our 3rd baby. I go to the dr. next week for another ultrasound and will post some pictures then hopefully. Also, since this is our last baby, we will be hosting a "Gender Reveal Party" for our family to all find out at the same time on the day we find out what it is. I am excited to have one of these since they are the hottest new trend going around!

Will be back.

1 comment: