Thursday, February 11, 2010

Circus, One and Beth

Okay here is an update on our month of January, and a little into February. We visited the Circus with SP's 3K class, Stella turned ONE, and yesterday I met THE Beth Moore.


yes, I know, I am more excited I met her than anything else!! Can you blame me?? She is so awesome! Who hasn't done atleast 1 Beth Moore study??!! I certainly don't place her above our God, but God sure does speak through her ALOT, especially to me!!! She is so real, truly helps women dig deeeep in the Word, and all while being glamorous! My friend Lauren and I were talking about her the other night, and agreeing that she is such an encouragement because she LOVES God with every ounce of her soul but is still a girly girl who is obviously into fashion, gets her spray tans, cares about her hair and enjoys being a woman! Let me tell you, she does NOT disappoint!! She is who she proclaims to be and what an honor to meet her and get some encouraging words from the woman I only get to see on tv!!

I wanted to tell her so much, you know about she has touched my heart, and how thankful I am that she stepped up for all women, and how she has shown me how to walk with the Lord faithfully with kids. But of course I was completely STARSTRUCK!! I mean besides being gorgeous, what has this woman not heard?? So I froze, I told her how much I loved her (3 times) and what an inspiration she was to me, I mean come on.....who hasn't told her this??? Bottom line, she rocks and I WILL be prepared at my next encounter with her.

Stella turned ONE, January 29th. We had a little dinner with just the grandparents, but look at all the gifts! She got much-needed clothes and some great toys! She will be having a party with 2 other friends, Hudson and Clara, at the end of February, who are also turning ONE. Can't wait to post pictures of that!


Playing with the book her sister got her.



My little terror. She is into every cabinet, every socket, the fireplace, loves to put things in her mouth that she finds on the floor, and she doesn't stop!! wow, she makes me tired just typing about her!

We visited the Circus with SP's class. Here is a picture of the elephants, our favorite. (Roll tide, haha)


The clown mask her class made.

We sugared her up that day. I mean thats what the circus is all about right? The sugar overload and of course, the light-up things that will cost you around 500 dollars. No not really, but will set you back about 20 bucks! crazy! (no we did not get one, are you kidding??)

Got some cotton candy, it was worth it because mommy wanted it more than Sittre Paige! We were glad that our daddy got to come with us, especially considering that we would NEVER buy tickets to just kill time and go to the circus! Sorry, I'm just NOT into the circus. Since this was a class trip, I am glad SP got to experience it, although after about 2 hours she was restless! The thing started at 10:30 and was over at 1:00! Yes, 1:00. This to me is a bit much for kids. I mean you expect them to sit there for 2 1/2 hours.....not happening. I wanted to run as far away from the BJCC as possible after that was over. Again the best thing to come out of the circus is the sugar overload!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Sweet Stella isn't a baby-baby anymore! What in the world is happening??!! She looks so like a little tot now! HA!

    ReplyDelete